Hospital Infusion Suite | Seymour, IN
Limited work area with expanding patient needs
This hospital could no longer schedule and treat their expanding number of infusion patients using facilities originally designed for a more limited purpose. By partnering with staff, 7,150 square feet was identified within the hospital and redesigned into semi-private alcove treatment areas. The result was creative and beautiful use of space improving patient service.
- Open concept with natural light
- Improved patient monitoring and privacy
- Addition of private treatment rooms
- Enhanced waiting room and check-in/check-out areas
- Addition of separate staff work and rest space